Monday, April 25, 2016

Malaysia Truly Asia


       Photographs by CBCabalza. Copyright © 2016 by Chester B. Cabalza. All Rights Reserved.

I have been to Malaysia thrice but it feels like a first time each time I visit this beautiful country. I first came to see Alor Setar, Penang and Kuala Lumpur as a traveling scholar with other ASEAN college students, then as a speaker and paper presenter for an international students' conference for my second visit, and later on as an expert scholar for my third invitation. I hope to return in this multicultural ASEAN country confidently prepared for the regional integration. The sights and sounds, food and people, are generally awesome. There's no wonder that Malaysia is a top-notch tourism destination in the region! #MalaysiaTrulyAsia   

















No comments: